We are the Lewandowski family and we're building a new house from the ground up. Our goal is to build a comfortable and efficient green home that works for our family. We want to prove that building green is the right choice for the environment, our lives and our pocketbook.

We invite you to come follow us during our adventure and learn along with us, how to build and live green.

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Through the Roof







It's really starting to look like a house!
Last week the carpenters framed out the 3rd floor so we should be about ready for the plumber to come in and do his thing (venting). Then comes the roofing. The guys have been very patient with us taking photos, something that is a requirement for LEED. Tony took these last Friday. It's a good thing they are not afraid of heights.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Janet - I keep thinking I have to drive by when I leave work, however by the time I get out of here my brain is fried and I'm on auto-pilot. I definitely have to drive by soon and see the progress. Keep posting the pictures as it is really interesting to me the steps, the phases and processes (sorry I'm a Project Management geek) - I love this kind of stuff!

    Love ya cuz,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete