We are the Lewandowski family and we're building a new house from the ground up. Our goal is to build a comfortable and efficient green home that works for our family. We want to prove that building green is the right choice for the environment, our lives and our pocketbook.

We invite you to come follow us during our adventure and learn along with us, how to build and live green.

Sunday, June 19, 2011

What Makes a House a Home?




It doesn't matter where we live, the important thing is that the four of us are together. That makes any house we live in a home. Even though the past 6 months have been tough to get this house project off the ground, I am happy that we stand strong as a family. The best gifts my father ever gave me was the understanding that family comes first. He worked hard for us and gave my sister and me a great childhood. Sometimes I can't believe he's been gone for 11 Father's Days now. Today I would like to take a minute to post a thank you to him for 34 years of parenting and for teaching me the value of family.


Happy Father's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment