We are the Lewandowski family and we're building a new house from the ground up. Our goal is to build a comfortable and efficient green home that works for our family. We want to prove that building green is the right choice for the environment, our lives and our pocketbook.

We invite you to come follow us during our adventure and learn along with us, how to build and live green.

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Ready, Set......

Keep your fingers crossed it's a GO! The plans go to the Village of La Grange tomorrow. Keep your fingers crossed they get approved. If they do, we're off and running!

1 comment:

  1. Vicki, I can't figure out how to post a comment to you directly so I'll have to respond like this. THANK YOU for the info on the seminar. I think my husband is going to check it out. Also, I would love to talk to you about your green projects. Could you send me yor email? Looking forward to talking with you! ~Jan

    ReplyDelete